Any one got t.v channels

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Annette Kurten, Dec 28, 2004.

  1. All our stations are off. Yorkshire, very strange for all transmitters to go
    down

    Annette Kurten, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Annette Kurten

    gorf Guest

    same here sheffied

    gorf, Dec 28, 2004

  3. Annette Kurten

    EgaBeeva Guest

    It's the Emley Moor transmitter that's down - seems to have had
    problemsintermittently for a few days.
    All ITV transmissions and Freeview vision is off the air
    BBC Analogue (BBC1 & 2) and Channel 5 Analogue as well as BBC Digital
    radio on Freeview still OK

    Egabeeva

    EgaBeeva, Dec 28, 2004
  4. Annette Kurten wrote:

    > All our stations are off. Yorkshire, very strange for all transmitters to go
    > down

    Anyone? Sure -- okay here. California USA. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 28, 2004
  5. Annette Kurten

    Richard Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:

    > All our stations are off. Yorkshire, very strange for all transmitters to
    > go down

    We generally blame that kind of thing on squirrels getting in the works.
    Our local power source for the mobile home park well cooked a squirrel one
    day this summer.

    Richard, Dec 28, 2004
  6. Annette Kurten

    gruffydd Guest

    lightning-strike at Emly Moor transmitter apparently

    gruffydd, Dec 28, 2004
  7. Annette Kurten

    George Cox Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:

    > All our stations are off. Yorkshire, very strange for all transmitters to go
    > down

    What do you mean "all"? Just one, Emley Moor transmitter, is down.

    George Cox, Dec 28, 2004
  8. Annette Kurten

    DC Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:
    > All our stations are off. Yorkshire, very strange for all transmitters to go
    > down

    You're pudding us on, right?

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    It's not the software that's free; it's you.

    DC, Dec 29, 2004