    Rats Guest

    I need a good web to sms site. Hopefully one with a flat fee. Xtra's one
    sucks.

    Rats, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Rats

    SNOman Guest

    Rats wrote:

    > I need a good web to sms site. Hopefully one with a flat fee. Xtra's one
    > sucks.

    How about vodafone?

    SNOman, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Rats

    Ray Colvill Guest

    I use the ICQ 2003a service both ways with no problems.

    It is free but not in NZ

    Then why only in NZ

    There is a solution!"

    http://mail.spaminspector.com

    Ray Colvill, Feb 21, 2004
  4. Rats

    Worm Guest

    "Ray Colvill" <> wrote in message
    > I use the ICQ 2003a service both ways with no problems.
    >
    > It is free but not in NZ
    >
    > Then why only in NZ

    ICQ's SMS has been horribly unreliable lately...but for free, I guess one
    can't expect too much!

    Worm

    Worm, Feb 21, 2004