    XP 64-bit...

    If not, can someone recommend some alternatives? Thanks!

    Dale

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFsZQ==?=, May 15, 2007

  2. The major manufacturers have codec packs available so thumbnails can be
    viewed in Windows Explorer.
    Sadly, some of these are only available for 32-bit Vista.

    Check the manufacturer's site for the Vista RAW codecs you want.

    Dominic Payer, May 15, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGFsZQ==?=

    Theo Guest

    Does your camera's vendor have a RAW viewer available? I
    have RAW viewers installed in Win x64 that supports Canon
    and Fuji RAW images; as well as several other cameras.

    Theo, May 15, 2007
  4. Thanks guys. Will check with Canon.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFsZQ==?=, May 15, 2007