    Exorcist IV is being released (and what the specifications are,) and when
    Warner will be rereleasing the whole series (especially the original) with a
    decent set of extras?

    The Man With No Name, Jul 29, 2005

  2. The Man With No Name wrote:

    > As the title says - firstly, anyone know when the Paul Schrader cut of the
    > Exorcist IV is being released

    It's now set to be released as "Exorcist: Dominion", so that Fox can
    recoup their losses on the OTHER one--
    Well, it *was*, anyway, don't know know what happened.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Jul 29, 2005

  3. The Man With No Name

    gaffo Guest

    The Man With No Name wrote:

    > As the title says - firstly, anyone know when the Paul Schrader

    that the good one they cut,and never showed????

    cut of the
    > Exorcist IV is being released (and what the specifications are,) and when
    > Warner will be rereleasing the whole series (especially the original) with a
    > decent set of extras?

    III was good. the one I have is "letterboxed" ;-(.

    --

    Jurors should acquit, even against the judge's instruction...if
    exercising their judgement with discretion and honesty they have a clear

    Alexander Hamilton, 1804

    gaffo, Jul 30, 2005
  4. The Man With No Name

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <t3AGe.2469$>,
    gaffo <> wrote:

    > that the good one they cut,and never showed????

    According to people who have seen it(it's been released to theatres in
    austrailia i believe), it's even worse than the Renny Harlin version.

    Black Locust, Jul 30, 2005
  5. "Black Dumbya Locust" <> wrote in message
    > In article <t3AGe.2469$>,
    > gaffo <> wrote:
    >
    > > that the good one they cut,and never showed????

    > According to people who have seen it(it's been released to theatres in
    > austrailia i believe), it's even worse than the Renny Harlin version.
    > --
    > "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.
    > They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our

    people,
    > and neither do we." - George W. Bush

    Kind of curious about the new Dominion. But, mainly, I've been holding off
    buying all the Exorcist films until the inevitable double-dip box-set, and
    it seems plausible that it might happen with the release of Dominion.

    The Man With No Name, Jul 30, 2005
  6. The Man With No Name wrote:

    >>>that the good one they cut,and never showed????

    >>According to people who have seen it(it's been released to theatres in
    >>austrailia i believe), it's even worse than the Renny Harlin version.

    > Kind of curious about the new Dominion. But, mainly, I've been holding off
    > buying all the Exorcist films until the inevitable double-dip box-set, and
    > it seems plausible that it might happen with the release of Dominion.

    Actually, it seems like at the last minute Warner'd hoped to keep the
    two separate, on the notion that if one eventually became a hit, they
    could forget the other one ever existed.

    Derek Janssen (meaning, you can stop wearing those yellow ribbons for
    the Beginning:SE, methinks)

    Derek Janssen, Jul 30, 2005