    I didnt c any thing on Microsoft web site talk about it
    again, if any one know any news Pllzzzzzzzzzz tell me..

    Thanx all
    Mustafa Fat'he Helal, Mar 27, 2005

  2. Mustafa Fat'he Helal

    Guest Guest

    The simulations questions are to test your skills
    performing certain tasks. you will have to prove you can
    do it. in the question they tell you what they want you
    to do...there are no hidden meanings...they tell you
    straight up. if you arent taking your test today, you
    are out of luck in not seeing these for the 291 exam.
    Microsoft will role out with performace based simulation
    question 03-31-05.

    good luck

    Guest, Mar 30, 2005