    I'm curious about any potential for retribution by Netflix for those who
    sign up for the class action litigation. Any Blogs that might discuss this
    and other potential actions?
    Gary, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Gary

    Guest

    Have you visited my blog? It's Netflixfan.com.

    I am not in the least bit concerned about retribution from Netflix.
    , Nov 10, 2005

  3. Gary wrote:

    > I'm curious about any potential for retribution by Netflix for those who
    > sign up for the class action litigation. Any Blogs that might discuss this
    > and other potential actions?

    <derisive drink-spray!> "Retribution?"...You think they're ANGRY about this?

    They're happy the fanboy-idiots who made the phantom complaint actually
    *bought* the coupon deal.

    Derek Janssen ("It *couldn't* have been this easy! 0_0 ")
    Derek Janssen, Nov 10, 2005
  4. Gary

    Gary Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > I am not in the least bit concerned about retribution from Netflix.

    Time will tell. ;-)
    Gary, Nov 11, 2005