    movie mode, for the higher speed cards such as the Sandisk Ultra II vs the
    regular Sandisk Compact Flash?

    Rick
    Rick, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Rick

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:28:01 -0500, in rec.photo.digital
    (Rick) wrote:

    >Most manufacturers make a more expensive high-speed card. If I'm going to be
    >using a 3M camera, such as a Canon A70/A75 is there any need at all, even in
    >movie mode, for the higher speed cards such as the Sandisk Ultra II vs the
    >regular Sandisk Compact Flash?

    Need isn't the first question you should ask. That should be whether or not
    your camera can even take advantage of the higher speed card. If the answer
    to this is no, then no further reason to ask about needs.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://EdwardGRuf.com
    Ed Ruf, Apr 15, 2004