    What are some other old stars and behind-the-scenes movie makers that would
    be good to hear from?

    Thanks...Curtin/Dobbs

    Curtin/Dobbs, Oct 17, 2004

  2. Curtin/Dobbs

    Dan Guest

    Curtin/Dobbs wrote:
    > Rooney's one of the last of the big stars from HGA("Hollywood's Golden
    > Age").
    >
    > Has he recorded commentary for any of his movies?

    I don't know of any commentaries, but one of my favorite Christmas
    movies starred Mickey as a grandfather who dies of a heart attack just
    before Christmas. He goes to Heaven and requests one last day on Earth
    so that he could spend it with his grandson in NYC.
    It came out in the 80s. Anyone know the title and if it was ever
    released on DVD or VHS?

    --
    Dan
    http://www.dango727.com

    Dan, Oct 17, 2004

  3. Curtin/Dobbs

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    > Curtin/Dobbs wrote:
    > > Rooney's one of the last of the big stars from HGA("Hollywood's Golden
    > > Age").
    > >
    > > Has he recorded commentary for any of his movies?

    > I don't know of any commentaries, but one of my favorite Christmas
    > movies starred Mickey as a grandfather who dies of a heart attack just
    > before Christmas. He goes to Heaven and requests one last day on Earth
    > so that he could spend it with his grandson in NYC.
    > It came out in the 80s. Anyone know the title and if it was ever
    > released on DVD or VHS?

    It Came Upon the Midnight Clear...

    Looks like old VHS only: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087489/

    Jay Stewart, Oct 17, 2004
  4. Curtin/Dobbs

    Dan Guest

    Jay Stewart wrote:
    > It Came Upon the Midnight Clear...
    >
    > Looks like old VHS only: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087489/

    Yeah, I did my own Google search immediately after posting and
    discovered the title.
    It looks to be an expensive video on eBay. Former rentals are selling in
    the $30 range.
    GoodTimes video released it on VHS, so last night I sent them an e-mail
    to see if they still own the rights and if it could possibly be released
    on DVD.
    I'll post an update when/if they ever respond back to me.

    --
    Dan
    http://www.dango727.com

    Dan, Oct 17, 2004
  5. Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland just came out on DVD, but there's sadly
    no commentary from Rooney or anyone else for that matter

    Vlvetmorning98, Oct 18, 2004