    from the Study material etc.
    It would be great to share.

    Cherry

    Cherry, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Cherry

    Somchai U. Guest

    No different in term of difficulty, based on my experience.

    Somchai

    Somchai U., Jul 25, 2003

  3. Cherry

    Mike Maddux Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    >I keep reading a lot about people writing 305 and 306.
    >But has anyone cleared 315 and 316.
    >If yes, what were your experiences?
    >Like how difficult it was, or how different
    >from the Study material etc.
    >It would be great to share.
    >
    >Cherry

    I took all four tests. There is very little difference between the VB.NET and
    C# tests.

    Mike

    Mike Maddux, Jul 25, 2003
  4. Cherry

    Jim Davis Guest

    I have passed 315, 316, 320, and 229. I took the tests
    in what I still believe was the correct order of
    difficulty. 316 was easiest, then 315, next 320. The 315
    test seems to just build on 316. Some of the exam
    crosses over, like the GAC, etc. The 229 test for SQL
    server I took as an elective, so I can hopefully get the
    MCSD, when I pass the 70-300 test.

    I used the Microsoft Exam guides for each test, but the
    Que Training guides were by far the best. I would advise
    anyone who doesn't have alot of experience to use the Que
    Training guides. They go into alot greater detail than
    the Microsoft Training guides. However, the MS books are
    more directed toward just passing the tests.

    Then, get the Transcenders, the Measureup practice tests
    or the SelfTest practice tests. I do not believe most
    people can pass the tests without using one of these.

    Good Luck.

    Jim Davis

    Jim Davis, Jul 26, 2003