    --
    Feel the Sound - www.audiofil.net
    d.B.

    Dalibor Bauernfrajnd, Jan 9, 2005

  2. Dalibor Bauernfrajnd wrote:
    > I was gonna buy the new C-765 but I was wondering if I should go for

    the 750
    > which seems basicaly the same (ok, there's a bigger LCD on the new

    one, and
    > the li-ion that I dislike). I just found a used 750.
    >
    > Are there any known problems with the 750?

    I dad one and there aren't problems. That said, look in the market for
    cameras with image stabilisation. Its a useful feature with 10x zoom.
    - Siddhartha

    Siddhartha Jain, Jan 9, 2005

  3. Dalibor Bauernfrajnd

    TRR Guest

    Can't argue with previous post but my similar C755 has a lotta bang for
    the bucks......IMHO

    TRR, Jan 10, 2005
  4. TRR wrote:
    > Can't argue with previous post but my similar C755 has a lotta bang

    for
    > the bucks......IMHO

    Yep, Some of the best pics I shot were with the Oly C-750. And the
    manual controls on it are nice especially the feature to record your
    favourite settings. The macro mode is also damn good. At the time it
    was released, it was one of the best P&S cameras around, IMHO.
    - Siddhartha

    Siddhartha Jain, Jan 10, 2005
  5. In article <>,
    says...
    > I dad one and there aren't problems. That said, look in the market for
    > cameras with image stabilisation. Its a useful feature with 10x zoom.

    I'll be using a tripod, I'd like IS but I can live without it.

    Dalibor Bauernfrajnd, Jan 11, 2005
  6. In article <>,
    says...
    > TRR wrote:
    > > Can't argue with previous post but my similar C755 has a lotta bang

    > for
    > > the bucks......IMHO

    > Yep, Some of the best pics I shot were with the Oly C-750. And the
    > manual controls on it are nice especially the feature to record your
    > favourite settings. The macro mode is also damn good. At the time it
    > was released, it was one of the best P&S cameras around, IMHO.
    > - Siddhartha

    Thnx everyone.

    Dalibor Bauernfrajnd, Jan 11, 2005