    think we were trying to invent electricity!!)
    --
    Bob R

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iIFI=?=, Dec 13, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iIFI=?=

    Wim Zefat Guest

    Intellitype / Intellipoint 5.5, which should work with x64, are expected
    Real Soon Now (according to the latest rumors, on or before the first of
    januari 2006).

    Wim

    Wim Zefat, Dec 13, 2005

  3. From http://blogs.msdn.com/scarbones_blog
    "Microsoft mice and keyboards currently have basic functionality with the
    64-bit versions of Windows. In order for advanced features like Magnifier
    and Tilt Wheel to function, IntelliPoint and IntelliType Pro version 5.5
    device software is required. Version 5.5 will support x64 Windows Client and
    will be available via web download on or before January 1, 2006."
    -------
    Users of Windows x64 and posters in the Windows 64-Bit newsgroups have been
    pleading for native drivers for the Microsoft Mice and Keyboards, its good
    to know it wasn't all in vain. Credit to all of us then, Darrell and
    everyone at Microsoft for making this become a reality. I guess rants really
    work. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 13, 2005