    Does anyone have any last few tips for the 214 and 220 exam?

    Pretty much freaked out for the 220 exam. Is it as tough as everyone seems
    to say it is? (and hows the drag and drop scenes?)
    Cyber-Guy, May 12, 2004

  2. Cyber-Guy

    Mike Guest

    Yea STUDY some more...

    Mike, May 12, 2004

  3. 220 was TOUGH!!!! Have to do a design.... Study up!!
    =?Utf-8?B?cw==?=, May 12, 2004
  4. Cyber-Guy

    Kosh Guest

    "Cyber-Guy" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have any last few tips for the 214 and 220 exam?
    >
    > Pretty much freaked out for the 220 exam. Is it as tough as everyone seems
    > to say it is? (and hows the drag and drop scenes?)

    I thought 220 was much eaiser then 216 was
    but i stumbled on 214 the first go around know Certificate services and
    Ipsec inside out for this one.

    --
    Michael E MacDonald MCSE-Win2K + S, MCSE-NT4, MCSA-Win2K + S, MCP+I, MCP
    XP, A+, Security +
    Kosh, May 14, 2004