    Anyone know what matakuaytanganuaukawamikitora is, and why is it added as if
    part of the name Taumatawhakatangi-hangaoauauotamet-eaturipukakapikima-
    ungahoronukupokai-whenuakitanatahu.
    Brian H¹©, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    John Holmes Guest

    Brian H¹© came up with this:

    > matakuaytanganuaukawamikitora

    It's a matakuaytanganuaukawamikitora. Be careful, don't fight it.

    --
    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."
    John Holmes, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    Liz Guest

    I saw three.

    "Brian H¹©" wrote
    Liz, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    Bea Con Guest

    how did your spell checker respond to this post?

    "Brian H¹©" <-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote
    in message

    Bea Con, Dec 13, 2003
  5. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bea Con said:

    > how did your spell checker respond to this post?

    It got less than half way through, swore, and walked out on me.
    Shhh, don't tell it I have lined up
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwll-Llantysiliogogogoch

    Brian H¹©, Dec 13, 2003
  6. Brian H¹©

    Bluesky Guest

    > any kiwis out there

    have you tried Tesco or Asda ?

    --
    Cheers
    Paul [Bluesky Marketing]

    OFFER 20% Off Gadgets/Lasers/Nodding Dogs !

    http://www.blueskymarketing.co.uk/shopaff.asp?affid=12
    Then enter - newsgroup - as coupon at checkout to get discount

    Bluesky, Dec 13, 2003