Any interest in security CDs?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Dorsai, Aug 7, 2004.

  1. Dorsai

    Dorsai Guest

    I just got an even DOZEN of the Defense Information Systems Agency CDs I
    ordered from their web site.

    If anyone else wants copies of them, I'll be glad to post them - just
    reply here...

    The titles are:

    Defense in Depth (Aug 2001)
    Active Defense (Feb 2003)
    Database Security (June 2003)
    Cyber Protect - Interactive Training Exercise (Jul 1999)
    Unix Security for SysAdmins web-based training (June 2000)
    Information Operations Fundamentals (Feb 2001)
    System Administrator Incident Preparation & Response for Unix (Jan 2002)
    Computer Network Defense (Oct 2002)
    Web Security (June 2003)
    Information Assurance Policy & Technology (Oct 2003)
    Firewall and Router fundamentals (Apr 2004)
    Federal Information Systems Security Awareness (Feb 2002)

    --
    Dorsai - Author of Erotic Fiction

    Dorsai, Aug 7, 2004