Any Info about 70-290 Exam Guysssssss !!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by alraey2000, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. alraey2000

    alraey2000 Guest

    Hi all;

    Guysssss I'm about to attend 70-290 exam Oct. 23 any one who has any
    information about this exam ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm wondering till now there's no information about this exam ( how many
    questions, time, etc. ) ...

    anyone can help please ....

    I got the testking exam and the study guide for it but the exam only 61
    question .... It's possible ?

    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp ....

    --
    Hisham M. Al Raey

    alraey2000, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Here's a good place for 70-290 info:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-290.asp

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 16, 2003

  3. alraey2000

    alraey2000 Guest

    Thanks TOM for your answer but My Dear I already visited this site and
    so many sites and search all over the net to find any information about
    what I asked for BUT I can't find ... for that I asked and post my
    question here maybe any guy he can help ....

    thanks again mannnnnnnnnn ....

    --
    Hisham M. Al Raey

    alraey2000, Oct 16, 2003
  4. alraey2000

    JaR Guest

    > Guysssss
    >?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > > pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee >heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp ....

    > mannnnnnnnnn ....

    Drugs are bad M'kay?

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 16, 2003
  5. alraey2000

    S. O'Brien Guest

    > Thanks TOM for your answer but My Dear I already visited this site and
    > so many sites and search all over the net to find any information about
    > what I asked for BUT I can't find ... for that I asked and post my
    > question here maybe any guy he can help ....

    ok well since I am female, I wont answer because I am a guy... I'll keep the
    answer to myself.

    Sue

    S. O'Brien, Oct 17, 2003
  6. alraey2000

    JaR Guest

    "S. O'Brien" <> wrote in message
    > ok well since I am female, I wont answer >because I am a guy...

    I always knew you were one of the guys, even if you are a female.

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 17, 2003
  7. alraey2000

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Hey d00000000d,

    Just fire up a big spliff just before you go in and all the questions
    will make some kind of universal, empowering, enlightening, spiritual
    sense in a connected kind of way.

    Man.

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Oct 17, 2003
  8. alraey2000

    Consultant Guest

    i know all there is to know, about the crying game

    Consultant, Oct 17, 2003
  9. alraey2000

    S. O'Brien Guest

    lol

    S. O'Brien, Oct 17, 2003
  10. alraey2000

    LoRD Guest

    So if I'll need some help ,I'll try to begin smth like "......dear guys and
    dear Sue, could you be so kind...." :)))
    Will you help me?
    "S. O'Brien" <> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ ×
    ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:bmp206$79n$...

    LoRD, Oct 17, 2003
  11. alraey2000

    Jtyc Guest

    > ok well since I am female, I wont answer because I am a guy... I'll keep
    the
    > answer to myself.

    Thanks Brian.

    Jtyc, Oct 17, 2003
  12. alraey2000

    LoRD Guest

    Thanks......as alvays it was unsuccessful futile attemp to to pay a
    compliment from my side....:-\\\\
    I'm disapointed.....

    LoRD, Oct 17, 2003
  13. alraey2000

    S. O'Brien Guest

    ack!!! not that again!!

    S. O'Brien, Oct 17, 2003
  14. alraey2000

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Oct 17, 2003
  15. alraey2000

    LoRD Guest

    No, I am !!!! But......how you propose to resort ?! :))))
    "Kendal Emery" <> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ ×
    ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:...

    LoRD, Oct 17, 2003
  16. alraey2000

    Consultant Guest

    Deveroux: Does Pat have a tart?
    Fergus: She's not a tart.
    Deveroux: No, of course not. She's a lady.
    Fergus: No, she's not that either.

    Consultant, Oct 17, 2003
  17. alraey2000

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Kendal Emery, Oct 17, 2003
  18. alraey2000

    Jtyc Guest

    > So, you are not going to be wanting my help on these :)

    Your help is always appreciated Ken.

    Jtyc, Oct 17, 2003
  19. alraey2000

    S. O'Brien Guest

    lol nope... he said "maybe any guy he can help ...." notice he... I will
    answer to guys because it is very generic... not gender specific... slang
    for everyone... but he said he... not they... hehe so I took it literally
    and played a game with it :)

    S. O'Brien, Oct 17, 2003
  20. alraey2000

    Roger Abell Guest

    Why do you ask that I violate the exam NDA ??

    --
    Roger Abell
    MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA

    Roger Abell, Oct 18, 2003