    Trusted Zone, the Application is sdcc.exe and the destination is IP
    127.0.0.1 Port 25, a Google search came up with nothing and a virus and
    spyware scan was clear, TIA.

    Jack Staff, Sep 19, 2006

  2. Jack Staff wrote:

    > Zone Alarm has just started advising me that svdes is trying to access the
    > Trusted Zone, the Application is sdcc.exe

    Do you have MS Visual Studio on your computer? SDCC is the Small Device
    C Compiler.

    > and the destination is IP 127.0.0.1 Port 25,

    ...which is your own computer...

    > a Google search came up with nothing and a virus and spyware scan was
    > clear, TIA.

    Google has nothing?

    Results 1 - 10 of about 180 for sdcc.exe. (0.28 seconds)

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 19, 2006

  3. Jack Staff

    richard Guest

    "Jack Staff" <> wrote in message
    > Zone Alarm has just started advising me that svdes is trying to access the
    > Trusted Zone, the Application is sdcc.exe and the destination is IP
    > 127.0.0.1 Port 25, a Google search came up with nothing and a virus and
    > spyware scan was clear, TIA.

    Port 25 is for email. It might be a program wanting to send a report to
    somewhere.

    richard, Sep 19, 2006
  4. Jack Staff

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:57:58 -0600, "richard" <> wrote:

    >Port 25 is for email.

    Wow you do have a clue.

    >It might be a program wanting to send a report to
    >somewhere.

    Yeah. To 127.0.0.1.

    Evan Platt, Sep 19, 2006
  5. Jack Staff