    for the ones that sit the beta 70-271. The only report i
    received said I passed, but did not have a score.

    Thanks in advance.
    Guest, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    report
    >for the ones that sit the beta 70-271. The only report i
    >received said I passed, but did not have a score.
    >
    >Thanks in advance.
    >.

    Microsoft is currently in the process of switching all
    exams from the old "pass/fail" format to the new numerical
    score report breakdown. If you received a score report
    which only says "pass" then that means that exam has not
    been switched over, and there is unfortunately no way to
    obtain your score.
    Guest, Jan 22, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Your explanation is not correct.

    Every other MCP exam report I have ever received (9 so
    far going back to 1999) has had a numerical score on it.

    For the 71-271 beta, it seems that folks who took the
    exam through VUE received a numeric score report, but
    those of us who took it through Prometric only got a Pass
    or Fail.

    Guest, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Guest

    Remy Guest

    >Your explanation is not correct.

    Fantastic !!!
    Do I need to send you some of my exam reports and perhaps
    you will believe that there was no numeric score report ?
    Or perhaps you weren't taking Microsoft exams...
    Remy, Jan 23, 2004
  5. Guest

    Lady Guest

    Remy, Just like yours, some of my MCP exam reports, dating back to Windows
    95 and 98, displayed the score. Yet, some of the Windows 2000 track reports
    only showed pass.

    My recent 70-271 exam showed the actual score.

    Lady, Jan 23, 2004
  6. Guest

    Alice Ciccu Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I was wondering if there is a way to get your score report
    > for the ones that sit the beta 70-271. The only report i
    > received said I passed, but did not have a score.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    I'm checking to see if Prometric will provide all 71-271 exam candidates
    with the appropriate score report. I'll let you know what I find out.

    --
    Alice Ciccu
    Assessments and Certification Exams

    "This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights."
    Alice Ciccu, Jan 23, 2004