    I wanted to know(if its not part of non disclosure agreement) as to how many
    questions are we given to complete in that duration? Or the number of
    questions are variable?

    Abhinav Shrivastava, Dec 4, 2006

  2. My 536 exam had 45 questions, but only 120 minutes. Mileage may vary in your
    country.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MOUS, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Dec 5, 2006

  3. Mine is 45 questions but 180 minutes. 120 minutes I think is enough.

    --
    4th Year Bachelor of Technology Major in Information Technology-
    Technological University of the Philippines

    Software Engineering Technologists

    Willy David Jr, Jan 12, 2007