    Such a key combination, if exsists, will save us the trouble of changing the
    boot device priority for floppy from cmos. Does it exsist?

    "Ctrl+Home" does not work if the floppy is not for re-flashing.

    stinpag, Jun 26, 2003

  2. stinpag

    Shep© Guest

    On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:15:08 +0800, Whilst playing Smegball with the
    scutters "stinpag" <> wrote :

    >Such a key combination, if exsists, will save us the trouble of changing the
    >boot device priority for floppy from cmos. Does it exsist?
    >
    >"Ctrl+Home" does not work if the floppy is not for re-flashing.

    Not that I know of.My AMI bios allows several consecutive boot options
    so I set floppy/Cdrom and then my system drive e.g IDE zero in this
    present setup.Therefore if there's no bootable floppy/Cdrom disk in
    the drive the system boots as normal.
    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,