    and obviously they are connected someway. My question is how do I go about
    networking all three computers? I've enabled folder sharing so I don't know
    what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advanced!

    Kreepz86, Jul 1, 2005

  2. Kreepz86

    Kevin Guest

    Is a firewall keeping you from seeing the shared folders or files on the
    computers?

    Kevin, Jul 1, 2005

  3. Kreepz86

    Clark Guest

    When you say folder sharing, are you talking about File and Printer sharing
    which should be shown in the Local Area Connection Properties box?

    Do you have any firewalls that might be blocking?

    If you know how to ping the other computers, can you do that?

    Can you tell if their IP addresses are all in the 192.168.x.x range?

    Clark

    Clark, Jul 1, 2005
  4. Kreepz86

    Kreepz86 Guest

    I thought that might of been the reason but no I even turned it off just to
    see if I connect to the other pc. No such luck. Thanks anyways for your
    suggestion. I appreciate it.

    Kreepz86, Jul 1, 2005
  5. Kreepz86

    Kreepz86 Guest

    I will try seeing if I can do that. I will get back to you and let you
    know. Thanks for your help!

    Kreepz86, Jul 1, 2005