    Messages:
    1
    Hi! I am working as a manager in a multi national company. My work is always up to the mark but since last few days I am facing lots and lots of problem as some of my assistants are not giving their work report correctly, they are giving me the fake work report. I want to ask you people that is there any help for me to manage the work flow of my organization?

    Zachar, Aug 2, 2008

  2. Zachar

    Hartley

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Yes, you can manage your work flow in a very efficient manner. It happens with many of us and we need to take the accurate record of work from each and every individual of the organization. This problem can be solved with the help of a workflow system available on web based platform. This helps in maintaining the work flow of your organization.

    Hartley, Aug 4, 2008