    that shutterfly provides one but interface is so bad to use.

    Kitty Parker
    , Feb 10, 2006

  2. Mark² Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > any good recommendations on good online photo album sites ? I noticed
    > that shutterfly provides one but interface is so bad to use.

    No...but Pbase is as close to free as you can get without a lot of ads or
    other hassles.
    -Well worth the very small price.
    Mark², Feb 10, 2006

  3. Guest

    Mark² (lowest even number here) wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > any good recommendations on good online photo album sites ? I noticed
    > > that shutterfly provides one but interface is so bad to use.

    > No...but Pbase is as close to free as you can get without a lot of ads or
    > other hassles.
    > -Well worth the very small price.

    To be more precise, if you use more than 221MB of space, pbase is as
    close as you can get to free. Less than that and ourdoings.com is
    cheaper.

    On the free side, though, pbase trial accounts allow up to 10MB. That
    could hold a good 200 640x480 photos. On ourdoings.com it's only free
    until you hit 2.5MB, at which point you start spending a penny a week.
    , Feb 10, 2006
  4. wrote:
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > any good recommendations on good online photo album sites ? I noticed
    > that shutterfly provides one but interface is so bad to use.
    >
    > Kitty Parker

    Try http://www.villagephotos.com/ for free hosting.

    Dennis.
    Dennis Pogson, Feb 10, 2006