    Hello, I'm looking for a (FREE) SIP softphone with the ability to use
    different accounts 7, I used to use Xten Eyebeam but it keeps locking up on
    me.

    Dave, Oct 19, 2012

  2. On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 17:30:35 +0100, "Dave" <> wrote:

    > Hello, I'm looking for a (FREE) SIP softphone with the ability to use
    > different accounts 7, I used to use Xten Eyebeam but it keeps locking up on
    > me.

    Look for some discussion about early versions of X-Lite. I have not yet got
    around to testing either of the two that were located (v2 Builds 1103m and
    1105x), but you might giving them a try.

    http://www.oldversion.com/download-X-Lite-2.0.html
    http://www.etn.nl/voip/softphon.htm Item 5 X-Lite Softphone

    Anthony R. Gold, Oct 19, 2012

  3. Dave

    Woody Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > Hello, I'm looking for a (FREE) SIP softphone with the ability
    > to use different accounts 7, I used to use Xten Eyebeam but it
    > keeps locking up on me.

    Phonerlite?

    --
    Woody

    harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

    Woody, Oct 19, 2012
  4. Dave

    Cezar Guest

    On 19/10/2012 17:30, Dave wrote:
    > Hello, I'm looking for a (FREE) SIP softphone with the ability to use
    > different accounts 7, I used to use Xten Eyebeam but it keeps locking up
    > on me.

    3cxphone
    linphone

    Cezar, Oct 19, 2012
  5. Dave

    Chris Davies Guest

    Dave <> wrote:
    > Hello, I'm looking for a (FREE) SIP softphone with the ability to use
    > different accounts 7, I used to use Xten Eyebeam but it keeps locking up on
    > me.

    Twinkle (Linux only) works really well for me. Half a dozen accounts so
    far, mixed across Sipgate, SMSListo (Finarea/Betamax), and PBXes.org.

    Chris

    Chris Davies, Oct 19, 2012
  6. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Thanks guys, I tried all suggestions and now using Phonerlite as it fits my
    requirements well 95%

    Dave, Oct 21, 2012