Any good exam provider suggestion?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by star gazer, May 6, 2004.

  1. star gazer

    star gazer Guest

    Hi all,

    I am new to the group and I would like to ask for some good
    suggestions from you all.

    I and some of my colleagues are considering taking the exams for MCSD
    certifications, and we have found several exam providers who sell
    training exams package. They do vary in prices, and we cannot really
    tell the difference by looking at a few sample questions and some
    testimony they posted. So we would like to ask anyone who has tried
    the following and if you have some good ones please suggest here.

    Providers:
    - http://www.superbible.net/ - $19.9 each sample exam
    - http://www.whizlabs.com/ - $59.9 each sample exam
    - http://www.selftestsoftware.com/ - $99.9 for each

    All of them have some sort of guarantees. One colleague tried
    "selftest" and he said it's quite good, just the price would be the
    most expensive.

    So does anyone tried any of those, and which one you know have exam
    questions closest to the real one?

    Thanks in advance!!

    Stephen

    FYI: Exams we will take:

    Exam 70–315: Developing and Implementing Web Applications with
    Microsoft Visual C#™ .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

    Exam 70–316: Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications
    with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

    Exam 70–320: Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with
    Microsoft Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework

    Exam 70–300: Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET
    Solution Architectures

    Exam 70–229: Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL
    Server™ 2000 Enterprise Edition

    star gazer, May 6, 2004