    chapter and the sample code they provide has way too many errors or
    typos. I cannot believe that they are selling it.

    Any reference to good mock exams is highly appreciated.
    Author, Jun 16, 2008

  2. Author

    catwalker63 Guest

    Author <> prattled ceaselessly in news:d7fb3a44-8f8a-
    :

    > I majored in Computer Science at my university and have an advanced
    > degree in it, and I have been doing web development for quite a few
    > years in C#.
    >
    > I would like to build up my credit through certification. For now, my
    > planned path is as follows:
    >
    > MCTS (70-536, 70-528) --> MCPD (70-547).
    >
    > I have the MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit by Northrup, Wildermuth et
    > al. Will this kit suffice for 70-536 and 70-528?
    >
    > I am interested in finding some mock exams. I've just tried one of
    > actual-exams.com. It is awful. It has only 2 to 3 test questions per
    > chapter and the sample code they provide has way too many errors or
    > typos. I cannot believe that they are selling it.
    >
    > Any reference to good mock exams is highly appreciated.

    Be ye very careful of "mock" exams. The one you cite is a br@indump --
    besides being a cheating violation of the exam NDA, if you use them and
    are caught, you can lose your cert and any possibility of ever gaining
    any MS cert.

    Stick with the for purchase testing software approved by MS -- Self Test
    and Measure Up. Transcender is also ok. For more detailed lists of
    sites/vendors that provide the wrong sort of exams, visit
    www.certguard.com.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43