    desktop but need Win98SE drivers.
    TIA
    Arawak

    Arawak, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Arawak

    doS Guest

    Take those pens back,you are too dumb to use them

    doS, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Arawak

    Arawak Guest

    I don't think having my waterheater explode and flooding my home while
    away, causing most of my possessions to get distroyed or misplaced in
    a rescue effort qualifies anyone to be dumb. That term is reserved for
    people who make coments about situations they know nothing
    about....sort of like those white people who thought blacks and native
    americans were less than humans. I imagine you would fit in nicely
    among them.

    Arawak, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Arawak

    doS Guest

    blacks and native americans are cool, you aren't

    doS, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Arawak

    Patrick Guest

    Arawak wrote:
    > I don't think having my waterheater explode and flooding my home while
    > away, causing most of my possessions to get distroyed or misplaced in
    > a rescue effort qualifies anyone to be dumb. That term is reserved for
    > people who make coments about situations they know nothing
    > about....sort of like those white people who thought blacks and native
    > americans were less than humans. I imagine you would fit in nicely
    > among them.

    'Leave it', 'Arawak', ee's not werf it.

    Anyway what I thought is, could you not get some names/descriptions from
    'System Information' or 'Device Manager' on your XP machine, then Google ?
    Sorry,can't fink (think) what else,
    sorry about you boiler going crankyo (you didn't need sillies, did you!). :)

    > On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 20:02:31 -0400, "doS" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Take those pens back,you are too dumb to use them
    >>
    >> "Arawak" <> wrote in message
    >>> I have 3 or 4 different USB Pen/flash drives and I have no clue
    >>> where the floppy disks with the Win98 drivers are. The drives are
    >>> all different and generic with no manufacturer name. Are there any
    >>> drivers out there that will work? I can access the drives under XP
    >>> on my desktop but need Win98SE drivers.
    >>> TIA
    >>> Arawak

    Patrick, Sep 4, 2003
  6. Arawak

    doS Guest

    How is one to find drivers for a no name pen?

    doS, Sep 4, 2003
  7. Arawak

    Ed Guest

    http://www.driverguide.com

    Ed, Sep 4, 2003
  8. Arawak

    olfart Guest

    "Ed" <emalphrus@remove_this.yahoo.com> wrote in message
    | "Arawak" <> wrote in message
    | > I have 3 or 4 different USB Pen/flash drives and I have no clue where
    | > the floppy disks with the Win98 drivers are. The drives are all
    | > different and generic with no manufacturer name. Are there any drivers
    | > out there that will work? I can access the drives under XP on my
    | > desktop but need Win98SE drivers.
    | > TIA
    | > Arawak
    |
    | http://www.driverguide.com

    I have a 64MB Soyo. I can email you the Win98 driver if you want to try it.

    olfart, Sep 4, 2003