  1. hoover

    hoover Guest

    I'm not prepared to spend big bucks for panoramas.
    hoover, Nov 25, 2006

  2. David J Taylor, Nov 25, 2006

  3. hoover

    simon Guest

    simon, Nov 25, 2006
  4. hoover

    hoover Guest

    hoover, Nov 25, 2006
  5. hoover

    Paul Mitchum Guest

    hoover <> wrote:

    > I'm not prepared to spend big bucks for panoramas.

    Hugin: <http://hugin.sourceforge.net/>

    It's a front-end for a lot of other tools which are also free.
    Paul Mitchum, Nov 25, 2006
  6. hoover

    Mike Russell Guest

    Mike Russell, Nov 25, 2006
  7. hoover

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 14:04:51 -0500, hoover wrote:

    > I'm not prepared to spend big bucks for panoramas.

    Hugin

    --
    Neil
    'The moving finger writes and having writ still makes the same mistakes'.
    Neil Ellwood, Nov 26, 2006
  8. hoover

    Guest

    , Nov 27, 2006
  9. Allodoxaphobia, Nov 27, 2006
  10. Allodoxaphobia wrote:
    >> David J Taylor wrote:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html

    > "An error occurred while loading
    > " http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html:
    > "Connection to host www.cs.ubc.ca is broken.
    >
    > All the way back up to:
    >
    > "An error occurred while loading http://www.cs.ubc.ca/:
    > "Connection to host www.cs.ubc.ca is broken.
    >
    > ???

    Same here - I did test the link immediately before posting.

    http://www.cs.ubc.ca/ is now OK, so I would try a little later.

    If it was OK to send you the file, I would, but it's not mine to send.

    David
    David J Taylor, Nov 27, 2006
  11. Allodoxaphobia <> writes:

    >All the way back up to:

    > "An error occurred while loading http://www.cs.ubc.ca/:
    > "Connection to host www.cs.ubc.ca is broken.

    I have a Unix login account on the cs.ubc.ca machines, and I couldn't
    get on during the day today either. Now things seem to be back up and
    working fine. Try again.

    We had a major winter storm here over the past two days, with power out
    in some places. I'm not surprised by things that aren't fully working
    today. (A foot of snow in Vancouver in November is really unusual).

    Dave
    Dave Martindale, Nov 28, 2006
  12. Dave Martindale wrote:
    > Allodoxaphobia <> writes:
    >
    >> All the way back up to:

    >> "An error occurred while loading http://www.cs.ubc.ca/:
    >> "Connection to host www.cs.ubc.ca is broken.

    > I have a Unix login account on the cs.ubc.ca machines, and I couldn't
    > get on during the day today either. Now things seem to be back up and
    > working fine. Try again.
    >
    > We had a major winter storm here over the past two days, with power
    > out in some places. I'm not surprised by things that aren't fully
    > working today. (A foot of snow in Vancouver in November is really
    > unusual).
    >
    > Dave

    I can confirm that:

    http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html