    Thanks Guys.

    IAN. P. GARDNER
    ISLE OF WIGHT

    IAN GARDNER, Nov 6, 2005

  2. IAN GARDNER

    Ray Guest

    "IAN GARDNER" <> wrote in news:dkkrme$llb
    $:

    > Dear all,
    > My version of Cute FTP has stopped working because it has expired!
    > Is there any free FTP`s I can use to update my website?
    > Thanks Guys.
    >

    > IAN. P. GARDNER
    > ISLE OF WIGHT

    Filezilla

    Ray, Nov 6, 2005

  3. IAN GARDNER

    Fakename Guest

    Windows has a command line ftp client built into it. It's awkward if
    you're not used to command line but it works very well.

    Fakename, Nov 6, 2005
  4. IAN GARDNER

    Travis Guest

    SmartFTP, google search it and find the free download.

    Travis, Nov 7, 2005
  5. IAN GARDNER

    bambam Guest

    "IAN GARDNER" <> wrote in news:dkkrme$llb$1
    @newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk:

    > Dear all,
    > My version of Cute FTP has stopped working because it has expired!
    > Is there any free FTP`s I can use to update my website?

    FileZilla has a very good reputation in the freeware world-

    http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/

    bambam, Nov 7, 2005
  6. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    "bambam" <> wrote in message
    > "IAN GARDNER" <> wrote in news:dkkrme$llb$1
    > @newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk:
    >
    >> Dear all,
    >> My version of Cute FTP has stopped working because it has expired!
    >> Is there any free FTP`s I can use to update my website?

    > FileZilla has a very good reputation in the freeware world-
    >
    > http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/

    Dear all,
    I downloaded SmartFTP and this works ok. All I now have to do is work out
    how to use MS Frontpage. It doesn`t work properly, but I can do a work
    around!
    Thanks Guys.

    --
    IAN. P. GARDNER