    Is it stable and reliable?

    Or should I wait for a few weeks before upgrading?

    Tom.

    Tom Brehony, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Tom Brehony

    Frohike Guest

    "Tom Brehony" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it stable and reliable?
    >
    > Or should I wait for a few weeks before upgrading?
    >
    > Tom.

    Works good so far with XP Pro with SP2. Drive is NEC 2500 4x burning at 8x
    using Fujifilm DVD+R that's made in Japan (Taiyo Yuden discs).

    Frohike, Oct 31, 2004

  3. RE/
    >Works good so far with XP Pro with SP2. Drive is NEC 2500 4x burning at 8x
    >using Fujifilm DVD+R that's made in Japan (Taiyo Yuden discs).

    Does it do anything that 6.0 doesn't - or is it just bug fixes?
    --
    PeteCresswell

    (Pete Cresswell), Nov 1, 2004
  4. Tom Brehony

    luminos Guest

    "(Pete Cresswell)" <> wrote in message
    > RE/
    >>Works good so far with XP Pro with SP2. Drive is NEC 2500 4x burning at 8x
    >>using Fujifilm DVD+R that's made in Japan (Taiyo Yuden discs).

    > Does it do anything that 6.0 doesn't - or is it just bug fixes?
    > --
    > PeteCresswell

    There are various added features, explained at the web site.

    The module Nero Express 3 and Recode have serious bugs and should not be
    upgraded.

    luminos, Nov 1, 2004
  5. Tom Brehony

    Bill Guest

    I tried creating a DVD folder from VHS source material with the new version
    of Nero on Friday night. I had it set to force a computer shutdown upon
    completion. Upon waking the next morning, my computer was still on, and an
    error message was displayed onscreen--Nero had shut down approximately two
    hours into the DVD file creation...not a good introduction to the latest
    version. I ended up using a trial version of Ulead's "DVD Workshop 2"
    instead. It performed both quickly and flawlessly

    Bill, Nov 2, 2004
  6. Shit man iam using 6.3.1.6 ??, and i dont bother upgrading unless its
    10 upgrades :), never had a good reason to upgrade, eberything works
    fine for me, Allways.

    Its JUST ME!!!, Nov 3, 2004