    Tom Guest

    As subject title.

    Thanks
    Tom, Jun 23, 2005

  2. At that very moment, Tom turned to nz.comp and said
    > As subject title.

    faster than what?
    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and
    Aaron Lawrence, Jun 23, 2005

  3. Tom

    thing Guest

    Tom wrote:
    > As subject title.
    >
    > Thanks

    6 strand gigabit fibre (per channel allow for furture expansion) to your
    home.....unlimited volume at $1500 a Meg per month (International) min
    20Megb/sec, plus installation, suit you?....

    regards

    Thing
    thing, Jun 23, 2005
  4. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Faster than Slingshot

    Tom, Jun 23, 2005
  5. Tom

    Epsom, Surry Guest

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:30:07 +1200, thing <> wrote:

    >6 strand gigabit fibre (per channel allow for furture expansion) to your
    >home.....unlimited volume at $1500 a Meg per month (International) min
    >20Megb/sec, plus installation, suit you?....
    >
    >regards
    >
    >Thing

    £17 a month for 1 meg with 1 gig , £4 for another 2 gig here in the
    UK...
    Epsom, Surry, Jun 23, 2005
  6. "Tom" <> wrote in message
    > As subject title.
    >
    > Thanks

    Where are you located?

    I am in Wellington, 10Mbps, TelstraClear cable modem.

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz
    Mauricio Freitas, Jun 24, 2005
  7. Tom

    Tom Guest