any experience with VSEE for videochat over ip?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Bob Newheart, Mar 7, 2008.

  1. Bob Newheart

    Bob Newheart Guest

    Hi all,

    Been reading up on VSEE
    (http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2007/03/05/video_conferencing_p2p_solution_from.htm),
    supposed to be a good tool for a videochat across the net (or within the
    LAN) and offers functionality like open application sharing, video sharing
    etc for collaboration.

    Problem is that my windows XP SP2 has crashes twice now while testing this
    tool. As I am simultaneously testing a new logitech quickcam pro 9000,
    perhaps the software clashes somewhere...

    ANy good experiecnes with VSEE (or alternative tools)?

    best regards,

    BN

    Bob Newheart, Mar 7, 2008