    immediately or save it as a draft and manually send it later. Are
    there any (freeware) email programs that let you schedule a specific
    time when a message should be sent?

    John Graeme, Oct 20, 2009

  2. John Graeme

    SMS Guest

    John Graeme wrote:
    > In all the email programs I've seen, you have to send a message
    > immediately or save it as a draft and manually send it later. Are
    > there any (freeware) email programs that let you schedule a specific
    > time when a message should be sent?

    Use the following extension with Thunderbird:

    "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/4791"

    Of course you have to leave the e-mail client running.

    Scheduled delivery is already present on Outlook (not sure about Outlook
    Express)

    SMS, Oct 20, 2009

  3. John Graeme

    SMS Guest

    SMS wrote:
    > John Graeme wrote:
    >> In all the email programs I've seen, you have to send a message
    >> immediately or save it as a draft and manually send it later. Are
    >> there any (freeware) email programs that let you schedule a specific
    >> time when a message should be sent?

    > Use the following extension with Thunderbird:
    >
    > "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/4791"
    >
    > Of course you have to leave the e-mail client running.

    Also, when you test it, send an e-mail to someone else, not to yourself,
    or any other e-mail address within your Thunderbird client. For some
    reason Thunderbird often seems to not deliver e-mails back to your own
    addresses in Thunderbird (or maybe it's Gmail's POP3 system that I'm
    using for my e-mail accounts).

    SMS, Oct 20, 2009
  4. John Graeme

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article
    <>,
    John Graeme <> wrote:

    > In all the email programs I've seen, you have to send a message
    > immediately or save it as a draft and manually send it later. Are
    > there any (freeware) email programs that let you schedule a specific
    > time when a message should be sent?

    If you use a Mac, iCal can do what you want.

    Shawn Hirn, Oct 21, 2009