    Can you recommend www.secretsatellite.com?

    I hesitate to register before I know I will not be swamped with commercial
    ads or spam.

    Rolf, Apr 25, 2007

  2. Rolf

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:58:43 +0200, "Rolf" <>
    wrote:

    >Can you recommend www.secretsatellite.com?

    No.

    >I hesitate to register before I know I will not be swamped with commercial
    >ads or spam.

    You likely will.

    They can't even give you their information, why should you give them
    yours?

    Administrative Contact:
    Private, Registration
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States
    (480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

    Evan Platt, Apr 25, 2007

  3. Rolf

    Jordon Guest

    Rolf wrote:
    > Can you recommend www.secretsatellite.com?
    >
    > I hesitate to register before I know I will not be swamped with commercial
    > ads or spam.

    Sound free but at the bottom of that page it says...

    Your Free Satellite Has A Strict No Spam Policy. Upon Registering You
    Will Receive An Email With Instructions On How You Can Receive Satellite
    PC At No Additional Cost Through Our Weekly Raffle. You Will Also Gain
    Access To All Special "Members Only" Sales And Promotions From Our
    Company. You may choose to delete your email from our database at any time.

    It costs $67.

    --
    Jordon

    Jordon, Apr 25, 2007