    menu for multi-selected result items. It works fine if invoking menus for a
    single result item. Anyone know why it will not call that method? Any
    difference for R2 64 bit version of mmc on the IExtendContextMenu interface?
    =?Utf-8?B?SmltbXk=?=, Dec 22, 2005

  2. I think you will be better off in some dedicated programmer's group, not
    much of that stuff going on here. . .might be next year before anyone finds
    an answer.

    Try msdn

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 22, 2005

  3. Try one of the following groups:
    microsoft.public.windows.server.general
    microsoft.public.windows.server.scripting
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 22, 2005