Any Comments on the UNIDEN WDECT2310 Dect Phone..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by The GHOST of WOGER., May 7, 2004.

  1. The GHOST of WOGER., May 7, 2004

  2. I have a uniden dect, but, the one thing I don't like is the earpiece volume
    is too low, even at the highest setting.

    "The GHOST of WOGER." <> wrote in message

    > Tossing up on that, or the Panasonic DECT KX-TCD500 Cordless Phone.
    >

    > The Only BIG Problem with the Panasonic is the clock has no battery

    backup, as
    > its in the base unite, that is a shame as that phone can be used as a

    alarm

    http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/409b6117022b5ee8273fc0a87f9906ba/Product/View/F9292

    http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/409b6117022b5ee8273fc0a87f9906ba/Product/View/F7488

    Jed Meisterdude, May 7, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    says...

    I have a couple different Uniden dects. One of them is supposed to have
    a range of 1 km. BullShit. It doesn't even do 200 m if we put the base
    station outside in a high place. The ringer barely just gets through,
    but the voice transmission breaks up. The other one (little chunky white
    one - dect 1805) doesn't even work properly in my workshop, less than 50
    metres from the base unit.

    I am very disappointed with the range of them.

    -Peter

    Peter Huebner, May 8, 2004
  4. The GHOST of WOGER.

    peter Guest

    Had one for two weeks now, not really into the range of it but the quality
    is good, loud enough for me to have to turn the volume down, great
    speakerphone ,still not like using a mobile for features but pretty good.

    ---

    peter, May 9, 2004
  5. On Sun, 9 May 2004 21:15:47 +1200, "peter" <> wrote:

    >Had one for two weeks now, not really into the range of it but the quality
    >is good, loud enough for me to have to turn the volume down, great
    >speakerphone ,still not like using a mobile for features but pretty good.
    >

    >---

    Yes I have a Panasonic 400 model but it only holds 20 Phone Numbers, so go
    for the much dearer 200 Phone list Model or the shared 100 Numbers of the
    Uniden..

    The Panasonic has 200 Phone numbers and 50 Caller ID's..

    The Uniden are shared with the 100 memory locations..

    The Problem with the Panasonic is the Clack is not backed up at all, get a
    brown out you loose the clock and Alarm feature

    Mind you the Uniden is a lot cheaper.

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 9, 2004