    I see a lot of people tal about MS Press or Kalani, but none of QUE.

    Thanks for your time

    -Ed
    Edgardo, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Edgardo

    Guest Guest

    i pass this exam using this book. Now i'm preparing for
    the 70-306 with the same autors book.

    Good luck

    Fernando

    Guest, Apr 20, 2005

  3. Edgardo

    dotNETnews Guest

    "Edgardo" <> wrote in message
    > Im using for my 70-305 preparation, QUE certification's
    > MCAD/MCSD.NET
    > Developing and Implementing Web Applications with VB.NET
    > and VS.NET
    > Mike Gunderloy
    >
    > Anyone have looked/Used it?
    >
    > I see a lot of people tal about MS Press or Kalani, but none of QUE.
    >
    > Thanks for your time
    >
    > -Ed

    Go to Amazon.com and read user reviews.
    dotNETnews, Apr 20, 2005
  4. Edgardo

    Vektor Guest

    Edgardo wrote:
    > Im using for my 70-305 preparation, QUE certification's
    >
    > MCAD/MCSD.NET
    > Developing and Implementing Web Applications with VB.NET
    > and VS.NET
    > Mike Gunderloy
    >
    > Anyone have looked/Used it?
    >
    > I see a lot of people tal about MS Press or Kalani, but none of QUE.

    Kalani's books are QUE's books on MCAD/MCSD.NET exams for C# track.

    Gunderloy's books are QUE's books on MCAD/MCSD.NET exams for VB.NET track.

    Both authors are very good.

    --
    V.
    Vektor, Apr 21, 2005
  5. Edgardo

    Malu Guest

    ditto. Gunderloy's examples and labs are thorough and
    easy to understand.

    Malu, Apr 22, 2005
  6. Edgardo

    Edgardo Guest

    Thanks to all for the information, im planing to do 70-305 in a couple of
    weeks, and that info is very usefull.

    I think also that i will then do the 306 and the 310.

    Thanks
    Edgardo, Apr 22, 2005