    users.

    TIA

    JP

    John P, Sep 1, 2006

  2. John P

    Jono Guest

    John P laid this down on his screen :
    > I am looking to equip a small branch office with 3 handsets on direct dial
    > and a general office number to ring all the phones and have been looking at
    > Gradwell. This is our first attempt at using VOIP over an ADSL connection so
    > would appreciate any comments from current or past users.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > JP

    I am personally aware of a couple of people who use gradwell without
    problem.

    The MD is also known to post here.

    I have never seen any thread along the lines of "Gradwell down"

    Jono, Sep 1, 2006

  3. On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 20:17:23 +0100, John P <> wrote:

    >I am looking to equip a small branch office with 3 handsets on direct
    >dial and a general office number to ring all the phones and have been
    >looking at Gradwell. This is our first attempt at using VOIP over an
    >ADSL connection so would appreciate any comments from current or past
    >users.

    I've never used Peter's VoIP services. But, from pre-2000 to now, I've
    not heard anything bad about any of his services[1] - aside from a few
    people who don't like {R} ;-) Quite the contrary, Peter's domain
    services where almost universally recommended by Demonites in the
    later part of the 20th century ;-)

    For VoIP, Gradwell.com's prices are open, detailed and published,
    unlike most of the "corporate level" rip-off's. Other than that, my
    only recent personal experience is their excellent sales/customer
    service when I rang to enquire about technical options on an hardware
    * VoIP solution.

    [1] Clicknames fell apart a few sales after he sold it to Onyx (IIRC),
    but worked very well when he ran it.

    - Stuart Millington ALL HTML e-mail rejected -
    - mailto:p http://w3.z-add.co.uk/ -

    Stuart Millington, Sep 2, 2006
  4. John P

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote
    in message
    > John P laid this down on his screen :
    > > I am looking to equip a small branch office with 3
    > > handsets on direct dial and a general office number to
    > > ring all the phones and have been looking at Gradwell.
    > > This is our first attempt at using VOIP over an ADSL
    > > connection so would appreciate any comments from
    > > current or past users. TIA
    > >
    > > JP

    > I am personally aware of a couple of people who use
    > gradwell without problem.
    >
    > The MD is also known to post here.
    >
    > I have never seen any thread along the lines of "Gradwell
    > down"

    I had a couple of minor problems when I first started using them but they
    were very quickly resolved.

    For business use I would recommend them without hesitation.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 2, 2006
  5. John P

    McFaggot Guest

    On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 20:17:23 +0100, John P <> wrote:

    >Gradwell

    Any company that employs Richard Ashton {R} should be avoided like the
    plague!

    McFaggot, Sep 2, 2006
  6. John P

    NicHughes Guest

    John P wrote:
    > I am looking to equip a small branch office with 3 handsets on direct
    > dial and a general office number to ring all the phones and have been
    > looking at Gradwell. This is our first attempt at using VOIP over an
    > ADSL connection so would appreciate any comments from current or past
    > users.

    I have found their services generally reliable and their support
    helpful.

    --
    Nic
    www.entrust-systems.net

    NicHughes, Sep 2, 2006
  7. John P

    Martin Guest

    John P wrote:
    > I am looking to equip a small branch office with 3 handsets on direct
    > dial and a general office number to ring all the phones and have been
    > looking at Gradwell. This is our first attempt at using VOIP over an
    > ADSL connection so would appreciate any comments from current or past
    > users.

    Excellent service all round. Prompt support by email on the very rare
    occasions when it's needed (usually when I've cocked something up at my
    end).

    Martin, Sep 10, 2006
  8. John P

    Robert Gauld Guest

    Martin wrote:
    > John P wrote:
    >> I am looking to equip a small branch office with 3 handsets on direct
    >> dial and a general office number to ring all the phones and have been
    >> looking at Gradwell. This is our first attempt at using VOIP over an
    >> ADSL connection so would appreciate any comments from current or past
    >> users.

    > Excellent service all round. Prompt support by email on the very rare
    > occasions when it's needed (usually when I've cocked something up at my
    > end).

    And not to mention that Peter (the MD) has a habit for finding
    absolutely great people for support. They answer the silly questions
    just as fast and courteously as the non-silly ones.

    I started as a web hosting customer of theirs and when I decided to make
    the move to VOIP it was obvious (for me) who to go with.

    Robert Gauld, Sep 10, 2006
  9. John P

    jonny5alive

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Service

    I have used the service for a few months now. The service is great, with many useful features. I have found the support staff on one occasion to be rather rude, but I think it was down to the way they wrote their email.

    jonny5alive, Oct 12, 2006