    that is really where my expierience is but I'm implementing Citrix into my
    environment over the next month so I figured the timing would be good.

    Any suggestions would be appriciated.

    Dex, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Dex

    Hydroman Guest

    There's actually a certifications for Citrix? I'll have to check into that!
    I was put on a project to convert 100+ clients worldwide from using a Novell
    3.11
    server over to a Windows NT 4.0 Citrix server. I had no experience
    whatsoever
    with Citrix so I learned on the job and I single-handedly manually converted
    every
    single client! So I should be good and ready for that certification!

    --
    Larry

    A+ and MCP certified

    Dex <> wrote in message
    > Hey guys...
    >
    > Just passed A+ and now I'm going to go after the CCA. I'd prefer MCP

    because

    Hydroman, Jul 18, 2003