    Larry Lynch
    Lasting Imagery
    Mystic, Ct.
    Larry Lynch, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Larry Lynch

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:16:28 -0500, Larry Lynch
    <> wrote:

    >Ive been wishin' and hopin' for this one for a while..
    >
    >Only ever came out on LD AFAIK

    You are not alone.

    --
    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wd_coyote@(remove)whoppermail.com
    Wild Coyote, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Larry Lynch

    Peter Briggs Guest

    Larry Lynch <> wrote:

    > Ive been wishin' and hopin' for this one for a while..

    You and me both, amigo. Luckily I have my much-worn VHS to fall back
    on.
    Peter Briggs, Nov 26, 2003
  4. Larry Lynch

    Larry Lynch Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:16:28 -0500, Larry Lynch
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Ive been wishin' and hopin' for this one for a while..
    > >
    > >Only ever came out on LD AFAIK

    > You are not alone.
    >
    > --
    > Still Howlin' at the Moon!
    >
    > Wild Coyote
    > wd_coyote@(remove)whoppermail.com

    Its nice to be in a group...

    I Have found NOTHING on the web about any attempt to put
    this film on DvD..

    Is it lost beyond retrieval??? Some movies are lost due
    to lack of care, I hope this one isnt in THAT group.

    --
    Larry Lynch
    Lasting Imagery
    Larry Lynch, Nov 26, 2003
  5. Larry Lynch

    Dave Garrett Guest

    In article <1g514bk.lkya6uy8sw4tN%pete@DIESPAMDIE!
    cinescribe.demon.co.uk>, pete@DIESPAMDIE!cinescribe.demon.co.uk says...
    > Larry Lynch <> wrote:

    > > Ive been wishin' and hopin' for this one for a while..

    > You and me both, amigo. Luckily I have my much-worn VHS to fall back
    > on.

    It's already been announced for R1, due out early next year.

    Dave
    Dave Garrett, Nov 26, 2003
  6. >It's already been announced for R1, due out early next year.

    >Dave

    good news, but it'll probably be released with no extras whatsoever, a la other
    films people pleaded to have released on DVD here (Three O'clock High; Young
    Sherlock Holmes, etc...)
    Vlvetmorning98, Nov 27, 2003
  7. Larry Lynch

    Olompali4 Guest

    >good news, but it'll probably be released with no extras whatsoever<

    No thanks to TPC
    Olompali4, Nov 27, 2003
  8. Larry Lynch <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Ive been wishin' and hopin' for this one for a while..
    >
    > Only ever came out on LD AFAIK

    Currently scheduled for release on June 8, 2004.
    Edgar Allenpoe, Nov 30, 2003