    help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    -Shannon
    , Dec 7, 2004

  2. Um....does anyone know anybody they consider a camera whiz that would mess
    with a HP Photosmart 320? Think the problem through....Could it be
    software...not likely. Hardware...better. Sounds like, maybe, a loose sensor
    for the blurry pics...could that effect the lack of photos when
    upright...maybe...don't know.

    Gene Palmiter, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Obviously, something is broken inside. The mechanisms inside small digital
    cameras are often beyond the ability of technicians to repair.

    Michael A. Covington, Dec 7, 2004
  4. zeitgeist Guest

    > I have a HP Photosmart 320 camera. It has now decided only to take
    > blurry pictures when turned upside-down. It will not take any
    > pictures right side up. Anyone knows what causes this internally? I
    > have taken the camera apart, but everything looks pretty good. Any
    > help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    something is loose that moves when the camera is tilted. I had a medium
    format back that had a bad spring on a pressure plate, most of my shots were
    verticle, but when I did a group in horizontal mode the plate would go slack
    and the film would bulge ever so slightly and I would have a group shot with
    the folks on the ends sharp but the bride and groom blurry. boy did that
    mess me up.
    zeitgeist, Dec 7, 2004