    chill !!!
    wheres the wind taken you??

    singh
    singh, Dec 8, 2004

  2. singh

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, singh climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > chill !!!
    > wheres the wind taken you??
    >

    > singh

    Still singhing the same old songh?

    JaR
    Musical Thug
    JaR, Dec 8, 2004

  3. >> chill !!!
    >> wheres the wind taken you??
    >>

    >> singh
    >>

    >Still singhing the same old songh?

    show me the way to go home, i'm ...........

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2004
  4. singh

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>> chill !!!
    >>> wheres the wind taken you??
    >>>

    >>> singh
    >>>

    >>Still singhing the same old songh?

    > show me the way to go home, i'm ...........
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    No thank you please, it only makes me sneeze...

    JaR
    Ringo Thug
    JaR, Dec 8, 2004
  5. singh

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    > Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>>Still singhing the same old songh?

    >> show me the way to go home, i'm ...........
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > No thank you please, it only makes me sneeze...
    >
    > JaR
    > Ringo Thug

    Singh out loud, Singh out strongh!

    (THE CARPENTERS!? WTF!?!?!)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 8, 2004
  6. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as
    >> Kline Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>> show me the way to go home, i'm ...........
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >> No thank you please, it only makes me sneeze...
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Ringo Thug
    >>

    > Singh out loud, Singh out strongh!
    >
    > (THE CARPENTERS!? WTF!?!?!)

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!

    Which one, you ask?

    Why, singh-singh of course.

    --
    Fris "Singh awongh with Fris" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 8, 2004
  7. singh

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:OPl0n%,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!
    >
    > Which one, you ask?
    >
    > Why, singh-singh of course.

    Aaaaahhhhh....take a good look.....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...see that? Yes, that's
    vomit. Because I just threw up in my mouth.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 8, 2004
  8. singh

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm going to kill you.
    Jtyc, Dec 8, 2004
  9. singh

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >>> No thank you please, it only makes me sneeze...
    >>>
    >>> JaR
    >>> Ringo Thug
    >>>

    >> Singh out loud, Singh out strongh!
    >>
    >> (THE CARPENTERS!? WTF!?!?!)

    > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!
    >
    > Which one, you ask?
    >
    > Why, singh-singh of course.

    I'm singhing in the rain, just singhing in the rain...

    JaR
    Thug Astaire
    JaR, Dec 8, 2004
  10. singh

    T-Bone Guest

    > >> show me the way to go home, i'm ...........
    > >>
    > >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > > No thank you please, it only makes me sneeze...
    > >
    > > JaR
    > > Ringo Thug
    > >

    > Singh out loud, Singh out strongh!

    Singh, singh, singh. Everybody's got to swing.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Dec 8, 2004
  11. singh

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, singh climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> chill !!!
    >> wheres the wind taken you??
    >>

    >> singh
    >>

    > Still singhing the same old songh?

    With a different beat since you've been gone.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Dec 11, 2004
  12. singh

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> say in news:OJtsAs33EHA.4028
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    >> Still singhing the same old songh?
    >>

    > With a different beat since you've been gone.

    there's a really bad Bollywood movie in there somewhere...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 13, 2004
  13. singh

    Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > did you hear "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> say in news:OJtsAs33EHA.4028
    > @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>> Still singhing the same old songh?
    >>>

    >> With a different beat since you've been gone.

    > there's a really bad Bollywood movie in there somewhere...

    Is there any other kind?

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Dec 13, 2004
  14. singh

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> say in news:O8d1V#T4EHA.1596
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> did you hear "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> say in news:OJtsAs33EHA.4028
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    >>> With a different beat since you've been gone.

    >> there's a really bad Bollywood movie in there somewhere...
    >>

    > Is there any other kind?

    yes, there are really, _REALLY_ bad bollywood movies...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 13, 2004
  15. singh

    JaR Guest

    you've been gone.

    >>> there's a really bad Bollywood movie in there somewhere...
    >>>

    >> Is there any other kind?
    >>

    > yes, there are really, _REALLY_ bad bollywood movies...

    How can you tell?

    Oh, wait, if you know that...then that means that you watch a lot of
    bollywood movies...

    I'm not sure how to react to that information. B-O

    JaR
    Stunned Thug
    JaR, Dec 13, 2004
  16. singh

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Oh, wait, if you know that...then that means that you watch a lot of
    > bollywood movies...

    welcome to Canada, the mosaic, where every Sunday the Multicultural
    station is obligated to show a Bollywood. Trust me, it only takes a 5
    second flip between stations to spot that it's a bollywood and it's
    really bad. if you linger too long you might find that this ones really
    _REALLY_ bad.

    > I'm not sure how to react to that information. B-O

    brain scrub doesn't work. I've tried...your info is still there...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 13, 2004
  17. singh

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> Oh, wait, if you know that...then that means that you watch a lot of
    >> bollywood movies...
    >>

    > welcome to Canada, the mosaic, where every Sunday the Multicultural
    > station is obligated to show a Bollywood. Trust me, it only takes a 5
    > second flip between stations to spot that it's a bollywood and it's
    > really bad. if you linger too long you might find that this ones really
    > _REALLY_ bad.
    >
    >> I'm not sure how to react to that information. B-O

    > brain scrub doesn't work. I've tried...your info is still there...

    But you see, we have a couple of channels on cable that show that stuff,
    as well as Chinese, Japanese, Russian, etc. Yes, in the course of channel
    surfing, I have come across these things. Have even paused to try and
    figure out what the fsck they were about a couple of times. I was totally
    unable to discern even that much, let alone whether the flick was good or
    bad.

    JaR
    JaR, Dec 13, 2004
  18. singh

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Have even paused to try and
    > figure out what the fsck they were about a couple of times.

    it's like watching a car wreck, isn't it...

    > I was
    > totally unable to discern even that much, let alone whether the flick
    > was good or bad.

    you could tell, the screeching (I mean singing) usually gives it
    away...and they're all bad...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 13, 2004
  19. singh

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> Have even paused to try and
    >> figure out what the fsck they were about a couple of times.

    > it's like watching a car wreck, isn't it...
    >
    >> I was
    >> totally unable to discern even that much, let alone whether the flick
    >> was good or bad.

    > you could tell, the screeching (I mean singing) usually gives it
    > away...and they're all bad...

    You haven't suffered until you have watched a chinese opera and the femme
    fatale opens her rosebud lips, and emits this high pitched, dissonant,
    fingernail-on-a-blackboard yowl. Even the cats flatten their ears in
    protest.

    A car wreck would be a haven of peace in contrast. But yeah, there is
    this fascination to the whole thing.

    JaR
    Deafened Thug
    JaR, Dec 13, 2004
  20. singh

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > A car wreck would be a haven of peace in contrast. But yeah, there is
    > this fascination to the whole thing.

    I'll take your word...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30