    20 minutes. Is this normal? I have a dial-up modem 28 connection.

    Comments, advice, suggestions welcome.

    Kipp
    Kipp, Dec 24, 2004

  2. Kipp

    Robsten Guest

    Kipp skrev:
    > Any body using AntiVir Guard Personal Edition Ver 6?
    > The internet update seems to take sometime to complete its job, around
    > 20 minutes. Is this normal? I have a dial-up modem 28 connection.
    >
    > Comments, advice, suggestions welcome.
    >
    > Kipp

    Yes it,s almost normal if you do the update in wrong time of the day, I
    always update my Antivir on the morning Swedish end German time, I don,t
    know what time that will bee in your country. I update my Antivir EVERY
    morning about seven or six Swedish time, it takes about 20 secunds!!

    --
    Robban Stenkvist
    http://w1.853.comhem.se/~u85329080/
    Robsten, Dec 24, 2004