  1. I am schedule to take the 70-290 for the 1st time, but I dont know how
    long is the test, does any body knows how many questions and how much time
    you get...thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=, Nov 2, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "COOL77" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am schedule to take the 70-290 for the 1st time, but I dont know how
    > long is the test, does any body knows how many questions and how much time
    > you get...thanks

    Yes, and you're welcome.

    Frisbee®, Nov 2, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    CBIC Guest

    "COOL77" <> wrote in message
    >I am schedule to take the 70-290 for the 1st time, but I dont know how
    > long is the test, does any body knows how many questions and how much time
    > you get...thanks

    Yup

    CBIC, Nov 2, 2006
  4. well if you know how long is the test can you tell me ??????????

    =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=, Nov 2, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "COOL77" <> wrote in message
    >I am schedule to take the 70-290 for the 1st time, but I dont know how
    > long is the test, does any body knows how many questions and how much time
    > you get...thanks

    Like the others, I do know. Unlike the others, who were highly unhelpful, I
    will give you the answer:

    The test is between 13 and 19 inches long, depending on the monitors your
    testing center uses. Be advised that there may be significant vertical
    scrolling, however.

    HTH. HAND.

    KB

    Briscobar, Nov 2, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "COOL77" <> wrote in message
    > well if you know how long is the test can you tell me ??????????

    I didn't say that -I- know the answer, only that I was sure that someone
    did.

    You see, I'm not studying to be an MCSE, so research skills are not
    required, otherwise I'd have searched this newsgroup for the answer before
    asking it. I would not presume that my question has never been asked and
    answered before.

    HTH HAND

    Frisbee®, Nov 2, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "COOL77" <> wrote in message
    >>I am schedule to take the 70-290 for the 1st time, but I dont know how
    >> long is the test, does any body knows how many questions and how much
    >> time
    >> you get...thanks

    > Like the others, I do know. Unlike the others, who were highly unhelpful,
    > I will give you the answer:
    >
    > The test is between 13 and 19 inches long, depending on the monitors your
    > testing center uses. Be advised that there may be significant vertical
    > scrolling, however.
    >
    > HTH. HAND.
    >

    > KB

    WHAT COLORS ARE THE TEST IN OKAY THANKS BYE

    Frisbee®, Nov 2, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "COOL77" <> wrote in message
    >I am schedule to take the 70-290 for the 1st time, but I dont know how
    > long is the test, does any body knows how many questions and how much time
    > you get...thanks

    Coo....Ebonics...I isnt heard dat ones in heres in sometimes now.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 2, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > The test is between 13 and 19 inches long, depending on the monitors
    > your testing center uses. Be advised that there may be significant
    > vertical scrolling, however.

    PotD!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Said the fly, "Let us flee." Said the flea, "Let us fly."

    Neil, Nov 2, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?= <> say
    in news::

    http://www.holgermetzger.de/pix/bart.jpg

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.

    Neil, Nov 2, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > You see, I'm not studying to be an MCSE, so research skills are not
    > required, otherwise I'd have searched this newsgroup for the answer
    > before asking it. I would not presume that my question has never been
    > asked and answered before.

    Yes. Because we're all very busy here. Stop wasting my valuable time.

    kpg, Nov 2, 2006
  12. I can believe you guy dont know a simple question...but this tells me alot
    about getting certified... If getting cerfified makes you Dummb or what...
    cause if thats the cas I dont want to get certified............

    =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=, Nov 2, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "COOL77" <> wrote in message
    > I can believe you guy dont know a simple question...but this tells me
    > alot
    > about getting certified... If getting cerfified makes you Dummb or what...

    You've got that ALL backwards. Look at yourself man! Take a minute and take
    a REAL good look at yourself. Now do you honestly believe that learning
    something makes you dumb? That's what you're saying, Learning = Stupidity.
    Get over your bad self. You can't even figure out how to respond to each
    individual person that have taken the time out of their busy day to respond
    to your moronic post.

    > cause if thats the cas I dont want to get certified............

    We don't want people like you getting certified. It gives the whole industry
    a bad name. You should stick to mining, or field work, but don't try to get
    behind a computer.

    Now go on, get on wit ur bad self and leave the grownups alone.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 2, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    unspeakable Guest

    God, what a shame. Please, oh please reconsider. Life as an MCP would not be
    the same with you.....

    unspeakable, Nov 2, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    > "COOL77" <> wrote in message
    > > I can believe you guy dont know a simple question...but this tells me
    > > alot about getting certified... If getting cerfified makes you Dummb or what...
    > > cause if thats the cas I dont want to get certified............

    Yes, getting certified makes you Dummmb. And remember what Uncle Kerry
    said ? "If you're dumb, you get stuck in Iraq." And Iraq is no
    Disneyland, Kiddo !

    Cerebrus, Nov 3, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "COOL77" <> wrote in message
    >>>I am schedule to take the 70-290 for the 1st time, but I dont know how
    >>> long is the test, does any body knows how many questions and how much
    >>> time
    >>> you get...thanks

    >> Like the others, I do know. Unlike the others, who were highly unhelpful,
    >> I will give you the answer:
    >>
    >> The test is between 13 and 19 inches long, depending on the monitors your
    >> testing center uses. Be advised that there may be significant vertical
    >> scrolling, however.
    >>
    >> HTH. HAND.
    >>

    >> KB

    > WHAT COLORS ARE THE TEST IN OKAY THANKS BYE

    roy g biv

    Briscobar, Nov 3, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> well if you know how long is the test can you tell me ??????????
    >
    >I didn't say that -I- know the answer, only that I was sure that someone
    >did.

    people these days seem totally unable to comprehend the english
    language.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >WHAT COLORS ARE THE TEST IN OKAY THANKS BYE

    black, black and black, oh, right i'm blind.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > I can believe you guy dont know a simple question...but this tells me alot
    >about getting certified... If getting cerfified makes you Dummb or what...
    >cause if thats the cas I dont want to get certified............

    retard

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?Q09PTDc3?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >And Iraq is no
    >Disneyland, Kiddo !

    if had my way, the radiation would all but have cleared up by nowand
    we'd have one mighty fine golf course and lot less dead American
    servicemen.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2006