    º¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤º
    Steve Chaney

    Remove "whopper." to get my real email address

    Steve Chaney, aka NR's Tormentee, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Steve Chaney, aka NR's Tormentee

    NR Guest

    Steve Chaney did not write that. It was a forgery from an anonymous
    remailer by an anonymous coward. The real Steve Chaney uses

    (Steve Chaney, NR's Tormentor ®)

    and his sig line reads:

    º¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤º
    Steve Chaney

    Remove "NRismykicktoy" to get my real email address

    In <>, (Steve Chaney) did NOT write:

    >TIA.

    NR

    http://www.pat-acceptance.org/kookrant.html
    http://www.pat-acceptance.org/kookrant2.html

    If I catch you busting into a mass and vilifying a church, the last thing
    you'll hear in your entire life, will be the ratatatatat of an automatic.
    - --Steve Chaney to Mark Ira Kaufman

    Young Mr. Chaney, the man who has told me that he wants to murder me and
    sodomize women in my family, has said, repeatedly, that advocates for
    choice had vandalized churches.
    - --Mark Ira Kaufman

    she probably has to have her picture taken by satellite because no normal
    camera can fit all that whale blubber into one picture.
    - --Steve Chaney

    Excessively fat women look ugly. It is impractical to try and have sex when
    she's 100lbs overweight and the weight is all fat - but most women ain't
    that big.
    - --Steve Chaney

    You of course do know what a lot of Asian women prefer, right? Besides,
    after fucking a cute asian chick, experience tells me it isn't all that
    except that she looks good on your arm. In bed it ain't much at all. If the
    lights go out, any guy whose hormones are more fixed on performance than
    looks, is going to go to sleep right there and then.
    - --Steve Chaney

    Clarice and Allisson were well beyond a BMI of 25 in their pictures where
    they were called cows.
    - --Steve Chaney

    If Dutton knocked on Steve's door and Steve shot him in the face, I would
    really not care.
    - --Crash Street Kidd about Steve Chaney

    Stephen A Chaney admits to sodomizing his daughter if he forges me now.

    NR, Nov 28, 2003