any bluetooth driver?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?c3RlZXZlbg==?=, May 25, 2005.

  1. my old bluetooth don't work on win64, anyone know where can i a new driver?
    tks!
    =?Utf-8?B?c3RlZXZlbg==?=, May 25, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa, May 25, 2005

  3. I plugged in a MS Bluetooth mouse (USB connection), and it JFW. (Just
    worked). Found the device and installed the drivers automatically.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 25, 2005
  4. I have a Logitech DiNovo keyboard which is bluetooth. Whereas the keyboard,
    media pad and mouse work fine as standard hardware until logitech bring out
    the updated drivers for it. My PDA or my phone can't detect the bluetooth
    hub, even if i press the connect button on the hub and then do a search. So
    whereas the logitech hardware can connect via bluetooth, doesn't appear as it
    anything else can.

    annoying

    =?Utf-8?B?REw=?=, May 25, 2005