    DDD Guest

    Are there?

    kapanol a gmail.com

    DDD, Apr 14, 2005

  2. DDD

    Mutlley Guest

    "DDD" <> wrote:

    >Are there?
    >
    >kapanol a gmail.com

    Would you like to expand on the subject line a little??

    Mutlley, Apr 14, 2005

  3. Mutlley wrote:
    >>Are there?

    >>kapanol a gmail.com

    > Would you like to expand on the subject line a little??

    Asterix is an Open source PABX that runs on Linux and I think BSD.

    And to answer the original question, yes there are but I can't think of
    any off the top of my head. There is an Asterix mailing list that should
    be able to point him in the right direction.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Apr 14, 2005