    Does anyone know of a 3rd-party app, plugin, or other way to do this?

    Thanks

    anthonyberet

    anthonyberet, Jun 13, 2009

  2. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    I bet your pardon, I meant http://www.im-history.com/

    anthonyberet, Jun 13, 2009

  3. anthonyberet

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 23:09:10 +0100, anthonyberet <>
    wrote:

    >I am aware of www.imhistory.com, who offer an online archive of your
    >chats. However, their user interface is crap and I have privacy concerns.
    >I want to be able to export my who skype chat-history as html, or text.
    >Does anyone know of a 3rd-party app, plugin, or other way to do this?

    Use Pidgin:
    http://www.pidgin.im/
    And the skype plugin. Your text chat logs are saved as plain text.

    Evan Platt, Jun 13, 2009
  4. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 23:09:10 +0100, anthonyberet <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I am aware of www.imhistory.com, who offer an online archive of your
    >> chats. However, their user interface is crap and I have privacy concerns.
    >> I want to be able to export my who skype chat-history as html, or text.
    >> Does anyone know of a 3rd-party app, plugin, or other way to do this?

    > Use Pidgin:
    > http://www.pidgin.im/
    > And the skype plugin. Your text chat logs are saved as plain text.

    Hi thanks - can you tell me exactly which skype plugin? There are a few.
    None seem to mention chat exportation explicitly.

    anthonyberet, Jun 16, 2009