Any advice greatly appreciated please - Identifying a PC

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by TBB, Nov 30, 2004.

  1. TBB

    TBB Guest

    Hi Just bought my daughter an "all in one" PC on Ebay which has the
    TIME logo's on it but came with TINY support discs!. I have have done
    loads of searches on Google and looked at both sites to try and
    identify the model but to no avail. I have the following numbers from
    the ID panel:
    P/N (PartNo?) 357-11-001
    S/N (serialNo?) TTTW033200848
    M/N (ModelNo?) C5WMR PP-E25
    I have e-mailed TIME too but not had a response yet.
    Can anyone identify the machine model or supply a model number which I
    can locate on the TIME support site. There are a couple of Models in
    the 300 series list on TIME SUPPORT but those that start 357 are not
    the model we have. Here is a link to the Ebay page with photo's of the
    machine bought.
    Thanks in advance.
    PS E-mail address is dead due to me being daft enough to post it here
    !!!.

    TBB, Nov 30, 2004

  2. TBB

    HF Guest

    Get Belarc's Advisor from www.belarc.com and it might tell you more about
    it's motherboard etc.(it is free)

    HF, Dec 1, 2004

  3. TBB

    TBB Guest

    Thanks for the advice.

    TBB, Dec 1, 2004
  4. TBB

    James Hanley Guest

    (TBB) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi Just bought my daughter an "all in one" PC on Ebay which has the
    > TIME logo's on it but came with TINY support discs!. I have have done
    > loads of searches on Google and looked at both sites to try and
    > identify the model but to no avail. I have the following numbers from
    > the ID panel:
    > P/N (PartNo?) 357-11-001
    > S/N (serialNo?) TTTW033200848
    > M/N (ModelNo?) C5WMR PP-E25
    > I have e-mailed TIME too but not had a response yet.
    > Can anyone identify the machine model or supply a model number which I
    > can locate on the TIME support site. There are a couple of Models in
    > the 300 series list on TIME SUPPORT but those that start 357 are not
    > the model we have. Here is a link to the Ebay page with photo's of the
    > machine bought.
    > Thanks in advance.
    > PS E-mail address is dead due to me being daft enough to post it here
    > !!!.

    IF you don't know how to troubleshoot a computer, then you should
    ensure you have good technical support available. If - and only if -
    you find that TIME technical support (Telephone) is no good, then you
    would save yourself a load of stress if you sold the computer back on
    ebay, and bought a Dell that is under warranty. I've heard many good
    reports about Dell's technical support.

    Next time you post, use an email address that you don't use for
    checking emails - create a junk one.

    James Hanley, Dec 1, 2004