    enough to find a job in a telecom company and they are sending me on the MCSE
    course, now I only have the basic experience of a PC and its components. Any
    advice???
    W@yne, Mar 10, 2008

  2. W@yne

    Charles Guest

    Hi Wayne.

    Definately don't just read books. Take each topic you cover and learn as
    much as you can. Get as much hands on experience as you can and get to know
    the different command line utility programs and the various switches etc as
    it is not just GUI interaction!

    See what they can offer you at work by learning the setup at your place of
    work.

    All the best!

    Charles, Mar 10, 2008