Any Advice 70-216

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by sjb, Sep 7, 2003.

  1. sjb

    sjb Guest

    I passed this exam last month. It had 60 questions rather
    than the 50 questions of 210 & 215. This was at a VUE
    centre in the UK.

    I find it best not to study or revise the day before the
    exam; try and do some physical work.

    With this exam you are really under time pressure. If
    you're struggling with a question, mark it for review and
    go onto the next question. I marked about 10 questions
    this way. At the review stage, I could tackle about half
    of them and guessed the others.

    next week.

    sjb, Sep 7, 2003